Swivel castor with super elastic rubber wheel 406 mm, load capacity: 945 KG at 6 km/h
Heavy-duty welded fork with precision ball bearing in the swivel-head, zinc plated
Tyre: 4.00x8 Black SUPER ELASTIC rubber, 8 Ply rating, ball bearings
Rim: strong metal rim, bolted together, zinc plated
Temperature range: from –15°C to +60°C.
Fair resistance to chemicals.
Very good resistance to abrasion.
wheel diameter: 406 mm
wheel witdh: 106 mm
asxle hole: 30 mm
hub length: 92 mm
top plate dimensions: 255x205 mm
bolt hole dimensions: 210x160 mm
bolt hole: 17,5 mm
offset: 110 mm
overall height: 503 mm
load capacity: 950 kg
- various types of profiles treads
- water-resistant bearings
Industry norms NEN-EN 12527 for caster wheels tests wheels at 4,1 KM/h. For higher speed, it is advised to reduce the indicated load capacity with the following factors
- At 6 KM/h speed, the load of each wheel is advised to be 80% of the load at KM/h
- At 10 KM/h speed, the load of each wheel is advised to be 55% of the load at KM/h
- At 16 KM/h speed, the load of each wheel is advised to be 45% of the load at KM/h
- At 20 KM/h speed, the load of each wheel is advised to be 35% of the load at KM/h
Most of our castors and wheels are developed following a request. We would be happy to make a bespoke solution for you too.