How to request a quote
- Select the products you require and add them to the shopping basket (quantities can also be adjusted on the basket page).
- 'Proceed' to the checkout and select 'Request Quote'.
- An agent will contact you within 1 working day to give you the details and prices of your selected products and answer any further questions you might have.
If you need free engineering advise for your application please contact us at email@example.com
Please follow the checklist below: the more information you provide us with, the better our solution will be.
Application of the wheel
- In what industry do you work?
- A general description of the use, possibly supported by images and/or sketches, is very useful
- Do you already use wheels? What wheels do you currently use?
- What is the required load per wheel (in kilograms)?
- How often are you going to use the wheels (once per day / week / year)?
- What are the maximum permitted diameters and wheel widths of the wheel/castor?
Type of (running) surface
- Does the floor have bumps/level differences?
- How humid is the environment/floor?
- Chemical influences? If so, which? At what concentration?